The 'Beyond the Pale' Newsletter
By subscribing to the 'Beyond the Pale' newsletter, you can keep yourself informed about major events regarding Procol Harum, and important announcements at BtP.
You can subscribe by following the link at the bottom of this page.
What is the BtP newsletter?
- A newsletter sent to subscribers only
- Subscription is free (of course)
- The newsletter will inform you about important news about Procol Harum
- The newsletter will inform you about important events at BtP
- The newsletter will be sent only when we have something to say. We will not fill your mailbox with daily messages
- Only the webmasters for BtP can post messages in the newsletter.
- Please don't hit 'reply' and write back to the Newsletter. Write to BtP at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BtP newsletter is not:
- A discussion forum.
- A substitute for the What's New section at Beyond the Pale. You should refer to this page for information on daily additions to the website.
- A substitute for The Beanstalk mail-list. The webmasters of BtP will use this newsletter only to draw your attention to important news, while the Beanstalk lets all list members share the discussions, interactively, immediately.
- A way of collecting mail addresses for sale to third parties. BtP will not divulge subscriber details, including email addresses, to anybody.
Why you should subscribe
- Make sure you receive important news when it breaks
- Most visitors on BtP don't come daily. But important news might be announced any time.
- Only 10% of visitors to BtP visit the What's New section daily. Make sure you don't miss the most important news even if you don't see the What's New section.
More ways of interacting with 'Beyond the Pale'